Thursday, 13 March 2014

A new manga I'm reading

Hey guys/gals!
I'm currently reading Sundome, a (sort of) BDSM/fetish manga. Still on the first chapter, but it got really hot when the female lead said to the sub male, "I'm never going to have sex with you even if we are the last two people on Earth. No matter how much you cried and pleaded, I'm never going to let you cum. *devilish smile*"

Anyway, after reading through my own posts, I think that my stories could use a little more adjectives and descriptive words. For example: "As her soft fingers carelessly brushed against my red, sensitive balls, my short small dick tried to escape it's plastic prison. It bulged out of every opening it could find, leaving weird markings on the shaft and oh-so-sensitive head."

What do you think? :) Comment below okay! Would really appreciate some feedback about how I can service my Mistresses and Masters!

No comments:

Post a Comment